Maximize your potential
Monday Feb. 15th 2016
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Boys & Girls
@ St. Simon & Jude School
EVERY PLAYER GETS A MAXIMUM HOOPS T-SHIRT!!
Skills, Game Play, & Fun!!
CAN ONLY TAKE 45 KIDS! REGISTER EARLY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!!
Cash or Checks Accepted: Make payable to STEVE BRODZINSKI
**By submitting the registration, you are agreeing to the Waiver Form displayed below.
(You can also print out a waiver and send it in with your payment)
Printable Waiver Form
MAXIMUM HOOPS WAIVER FORM
I understand that I am enrolling my child in the Maximum Hoops Basketball Training, or affiliated program, and that Coach Steve Brodzinski, or any coaches or facilities used, will not be liable for any injuries incurred during participation in the program. I understand that there is a significant risk of injury during any basketball related activity. I also understand that there are NO REFUNDS.
By enrolling in a Maximum Hoops Basketball Training event, participant understands that he/she attending the event does so at his/her own risk. Maximum Hoops Basketball Training, Steve Brodzinski, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless Maximum Hoops Basketball Training, Steve Brodzinski, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, coaches, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s
participation in any programs or use of the facility.
In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Maximum Hoops Basketball Training and Steve Brodzinski. Failure to do so may result in suspension from participation.
I hereby authorize Maximum Hoops Basketball Training and it’s representatives to act for me according to his/her best judgment in an emergency requiring medical attention. I know of no such medical or physical problems that might affect my child’s ability to safely participate in any Maximum Hoops Basketball Training event. I will be responsible for all medical charges, along with any other charges, in connection with his/her attendance of this activity. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by Maximum Hoops Basketball Training and Steve Brodzinski.
1. Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to Steve Brodzinski and any affiliated party, that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on behalf of yourself and/or any party you are registering (the "Registered Parties"). As used in this Agreement and Waiver, Steve Brodzinski refers to himself, Maximum Hoops Basketball Training, and any and all subsidiaries, affiliated entities, or entities that control or are controlled by Steve Brodzinski singly or together and its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors and agents.If you are registering a child under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Agreement and Waiver shall apply equally to all Registered Parties. By registering a child under 13, you agree and consent to the collection of that child's information which you provide for the purposes of registration.
2. Waiver.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND THAT A REGISTERED PARTY SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS THEY ARE MEDICALLY ABLE AND PROPERLY TRAINED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS MAY BE HELD OVER PUBLIC ROADS AND FACILITES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE EVENT AND UPON WHICH HAZARDS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. PARTICIPATION CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS THAT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED COMPLETELY RANGING FROM MINOR INJURIES TO CATASTROPHIC INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT, YOU AND ANY REGISTERED PARTY, THE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS OF YOU OR THE REGISTERED PARTY DO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE Steve Brodzinski FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTBY YOU OR ANY REGISTERED PARTY.
3. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties.Steve Brodzinski SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE Steve Brodzinski OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH Steve Brodzinski OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF Steve Brodzinski HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF Steve Brodzinski and Maximum Hoops Basketball Training IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Steve Brodzinski IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. Steve Brodzinski EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Steve Brodzinski and his employees, volunteers, or affiliated parties harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising from or relating to your use of Maximum Hoops or Steve Brodzinski's basketball training, or the violation of any term of this Agreement and Waiver.
5. Severability. You further expressly agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law and that if any provision of this Agreement and Waiver shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEEMENT AND WAIVER, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
You must be over 18 years of age OR the parent/legal guardian of a minor under 18 years of age OR the legal guardian of an incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person in order to agree to the text above.